Who we are
Lunewave Inc. is a privately-held technology company developing disruptive antenna and radar sensor technology by leading experts in millimeter wave frequency engineering. Our products are geared towards a variety of markets including automotive, telecommunications, aerospace, and research for applications such as autonomous transportation, 5G delivery, and drones.
* Develop reliable user-friendly software framework and interface/GUI/SDK for analysis, testing, and verification.
* Work with the algorithm and system development team to provide state of the art radar algorithms and techniques.
* Work with system testing team to design and conduct in-field testing and build up reference libraries.
* Work with Customers for specific application required customization.
Requirements (must be willing to commute or relocate to Tucson, AZ):
* MS Degree or higher in Computer Engineering or other related areas.
* At least 3-5 years C++ object-oriented programming experience, both on windows and Linux, familiar with Matlab or Python scripts for data analysis and visualization.
* Proficient in TCP, UDP, CAN, USB, serial interface for communication and data transmission.
* Familiar with ROS, experience of camera, lidar or radar point cloud visualization.
* GUI development experience using GTK or Qt.
Additional Key Experiences
* Machine learning
* Signal processing of radar systems will be a strong plus.
* GPU programing
* Hands-on integration and debugging of DSP/FPGA-based systems
* Understanding of low level software.
* Understanding of operating systems, multithreaded programming.
* Radar digital signal processing experience on PC or embedded platform.
* FPGA and Verilog development experience for system control and digital signal processing.
* Embedded system sensor firmware or driver development experience.
Lunewave, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national religion, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...