We are looking for ahands-on Project Manager with experience working in a fast paced, highpressured environment, ideally within financial services or large-scaletechnology firms.
* You havetrack record of leading and delivering complex projects and programsspanning multiple domains including software, infrastructure, andorganizational change
* You area leader, bringing the energy and commitment needed to drive projects forwardto achieve success
* You areequally proficient at explaining the progress and recommendations of ourtechnologists to executive leadership as you are discussing the challenges inexecution with the team on the ground.
* Youproactively seek training and knowledge related to the project domain,leveraging that knowledge to build credibility with key stakeholders
* Youcontribute meaningfully to project deliverables
* You canoperate effectively in highly-matrixed and geographically distributedorganizations
* You caninfluence key stakeholders, decision makers and colleagues as required toensure project goals are met
* Youprovide structure to ambiguous projects by establishing priorities and clearexecution plans with measurable milestones
* 5 ormore years of project management or project leadership experience
* Exceptionalverbal and written communication skills, including executive managementpresentations
* Technicalexperience/background in application development, infrastructure, or productionmanagement
* Experienceidentifying, driving, and managing project scope
* Provenability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced team environment whilemanaging activities of more senior people (within work streams)
* Experienceoperating within the full software delivery lifecycle and practical experiencewith multiple software delivery methodologies, including Agile
* Abilityto learn new technologies or technology concepts quickly
* Aclient-focused and team-oriented mindset
* Experienceworking in the financial services industry
* Functionalexpertise in Service Management disciplines and/or the ServiceNow product
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...