JPMorgan's Wholesale Payments business is an innovative leader in payments and cash management, moving and managing money for 85% of Fortune 500 companies and continually delivering industry first innovation. Our Wholesale Payments solution stack covers the full spectrum of client needs from payment collection and processing to liquidity and cash management to payout giving clients more control, protection, transparency and insight. We are an industry leader in moving money around the globe, with one fifth of the world's money crossing our payment infrastructure each day. Our expanding suite of global solutions and integrated technology platforms coupled with our advice-led expertise located in over 100 countries around the globe provide distinct client value.
Merchant Services is the global payment acceptance and merchant acquiring business of JPMorgan. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud management and data security solutions, capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. The company's proprietary platforms provide integrated commerce solutions for all major credit and debit card payments as well as mobile payments. Merchant Services has uniquely combined proven payment technology with a long legacy of merchant advocacy that creates quantifiable value for ecommerce companies.
The Fraud & Risk Management Solutions Product Owner will be focused on two key areas: Product Commercialization and Project Management. The role will take a strategic and product look at how the organization identifies and mitigates fraud for our customers.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned Product Manager that has a combination of business and technical skills. The candidate must be comfortable defining a value proposition at the same time being able to discuss 256 bit encryption. The candidate should be a great story-teller. The candidate should be comfortable presenting at senior levels of the organization and possess the ability to articulate concepts and strategic initiatives in a concise, clear & data driven manner.
The Product Owner will work closely with the Group Executive to define and articulate the Merchant Services core acceptance solution objectives, strategies and product development roadmaps. The goals for this position will be to:
* Strategic thinking on how the organization secures customer data and ensures transaction integrity
* Product ownership of Risk Management and Fraud Solutions
* Work with other senior leaders in the Product organization to develop and execute a roadmap for Merchant Services to deliver product capabilities necessary to maintain a leading acquiring position, both domestically and internationally
* Work with senior leaders within JP Morgan Chase & Co to ensure that cyber security and fraud programs of are in line with larger bank initiatives
* Partner with outside companies (technology and industry) to create industry leading solution for our customers.
* Define the internal and external value proposition for sales and potential clients
* Leverage existing capabilities across Merchant Services and JPMC to expand core acceptance solution adoption and create unique value added services for Chase customers
* Translate ideas and/or concepts into viable business cases and scoping statements with clear and achievable objectives
* Participate in defining the strategic vision, product roadmaps, product prioritization, execution and product support for acceptance solutions
* Collaborate across the Enterprise Product team, and the broader Merchant Services organization, to deliver against the Enterprise Product team's objectives
* Participate in overall Merchant acceptance product strategy and leadership
* Track progress of acceptance solution team objectives and goals
Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
Typically requires 5+ years' experience in product management/development.
Prior successful creation of commercial cyber security and fraud solutions in the merchant acquiring environment
Solid understanding of commercial requirements around solutions such as tokenization, end to end encryption, PCI and fraud mitigation
International cyber security and fraud requirements/differences understanding a significant plus.
Strong P&L responsibility and people management experience
Background in acquiring/acceptance/payment processing and/or network products
Computer science / systems development expertise
Background in product development processes and project management processes
Understanding of product development lifecycle and deployment of new payment solutionsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...