Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With offices in 29 states plus Washington, DC, and a coverage model that expands across more than 60 countries, CB provides clients access to dependable local banking solutions and global financial capabilities. By partnering with the firm's other businesses, CB provides a variety of comprehensive solutions to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
As an experienced Technology Leader, you'll be making decisions of a strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in guiding high performing teams to successfully modernize infrastructure and migrate to the cloud. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
You will lead a team of Architects and Program/Project Managers whose key responsibilities include:
* Develop and iterate a cloud adoption strategy for CB Technology that covers both adoption and migration to both private and public cloud. Help drive execution and implementation of that strategy.
* For significant new development utilizing non-cloud services, assess these requests to ensure these are "fit for purpose" to meet specific technical, business and regulatory requirements.
* Provide bi-directional communication between the application development community and central technology teams regarding the adoption and improvement of firmwide products and services to help maximize the use of standard products and services and minimize the requirement for bespoke solutions.
* Provide a point of aggregation and prioritization for platform feature demand to enable central platform services to effectively forward plan service capacity and provisioning.
* Look wherever possible to adopt the strategy of software driven infrastructure deployments, which enables dynamic creation and configuration of infrastructure as a component part of the SDLC.
* Work directly with application architects and application development teams to design cost-effective, integrated solutions which meet defined business objectives.
* Ensure proper lifecycle management; prioritize and minimize end-of-support technology infrastructure refresh.
* Ensure adherence to target state Data Center standards.
* Lead the creation and maintenance of reference documentation for CB's technology assets, including current state architecture, target architecture, and roadmaps.
* Partner with the broader Architecture and Engineering function to develop cloud migration strategies and build reference architectures, patterns, etc.
* Analyze current implementations for adherence to standards and for optimization opportunities.
* Advise application teams on best practices and fit for purpose, creating designs which follow approved guidelines and align with available, strategic service offerings.
* Bring thought leadership and work collaboratively across CB Technology and the broader firm on innovation, improvement, and efficiency programs.
The role requires a variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Infrastructure Architecture (performance, monitoring, capacity, operations), Technical Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provisioning), Software Engineering, and Application Support.
* Proven experience in the creation of technical designs to ensure technology interoperability, documentation of existing and proposed infrastructure, and engagement with technical solution providers.
* Significant cloud design experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and/or other cloud technology, with preference for at scale systems.
* Ability to work collaboratively in matrixed teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals and influence in a large complex organization.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Excellent client interfacing skills with the ability to collaborate with peers and engage in detailed technical discussions with engineers at all levels.
* Motivated, self-starter interested in making a difference and acting as a change agent.
* Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture.
Technical skills required:
* BS/BA degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
* 10+ years progressive Infrastructure Engineering experience and technical depth in one or more of the following areas: Distributed Systems including Unix and Windows environments, Hardware, Virtualization, Storage, Database, Web, Mobile, Messaging, Networking.
* Knowledge of modern application design patterns and deployment architectures including microservices, robotics, machine learning, etc.
* Experience with IaaS/PaaS platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, AWS EC2, ECS, RDS, ELB, Control Plane.
* Experience in Cloud orchestration/configuration services such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
* Experience with API Management platforms like APIGEE.
* Proficient in multiple modern programming languages (Java, PERL, Python).
* Demonstrated experience with Agile/DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In technology centers worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...