Engineering/DevOps Lead Role Description
Chase Consumer Lending Technology provides technology support for Home, Auto and Card lending products for Consumer and Community Banking. The Home and Auto Architecture and Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated, experienced and talented technology manager to lead the Engineering/DevOps team that is responsible for uplifting and standardizing the engineering practices for Home and Auto Lending Technology.
Home, Auto and Engineering is responsible for working with Home and Auto Lending Technology delivery teams to adopt standard, best-in-class, engineering practices to accelerate and improve product delivery. The teams' mission is to "Enable CLT to confidently produce quality software quickly."
This leader will be responsible for directly leading the US team and partner with the India team to ensure objectives and activities are aligned.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in leading transformative engineering practice adoption in the areas of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, comprehensive engineering validation, test driven development, trunk-based branch strategies and high quality code management. Mature leadership and communication skills are also critical, as these standards will be applied at scale to a large number of teams with varied levels of agile and accelerated/automated maturity.
What we have to offer
A leadership role in engineering practices and infrastructure for Chase Consumer Lending Technology.
Be part of team with ability to influence decisions and make an impact across the organization.
Opportunity to work in a top firm with a large range of technologies.
Future mobility/opportunity across the JPMorgan/Chase firm.
What you have to offer
Proven leader of highly talented technologists
Strong development experience
Experience working with Agile/Scrum
Clear and effective communication skills
Enjoys learning and innovation
Self-starter and highly organized/structured
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* DevOps 5+ years' experience.
* 5+ years of engineering team management
* Expertise in source code management systems, specifically git / Atlassian Bitbucket
* Excellent knowledge of branching, merging and deployment strategies, with success in trunk-based development
* Experience with CI (continuous integration) tools, such as Jenkins and Bamboo
* Familiarity with CD(continuous deployment) tools like Spinnaker and strategies like Canary, Blue green etc.
* Experience in building CI/CD solutions for cloud platforms (PCF, Kubernetes, AWS)
* Expert in building automated end to end pipelines.
* Familiarity with yaml, groovy, python, powershell, unix scripting
* Experience in modern Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* Experience in left-shift engineering practices, including TDD, BDD
* Experience building solutions using cucumber, selenium, puppeteer etc.
* Experience with Maven, Ant, Gradle
* Test automation mindset and experience with Test Frameworks / Load and Performance testing
* Familiarity into efficient testing patterns like mutation testing, contract testing etc.
* Familiarity into testing tools for technologies like mainframe, ETL etc. is a value add
* Experience with code quality and security scanning tools within a pipeline
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Proven ability to collaborate and influence other teams
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Experience in communicating with users and technical teams to gather requirements and resolve issues.
* Experience in onsite-offshore model in managing large projects involving multiple teams. strong attention to detail in conducting analysis combined with ability to accurately document
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...