In order to create a best in class environment for our Engineering community, our team is focused on understanding and improving the experience across the firm impacting over 50,000 technologists. You will join an ambitious program that brings a voice of the Engineer to transform our tooling and processes by documenting journeys across the Software Development Lifecycle, capturing friction points, identifying and tracking solutions and driving progress through a data centric influence approach.
We are looking for quality, hands on and passionate technologists that will thrive in our innovative, collaborative and delivery focused environment.
Our approach to make the Engineer's the first class customer of our products is to;
* Define an end to end vision of the Engineer Experience
* Articulate the current developer experience at JPMC and map to the future state vision
* Engage the Engineer community to identify friction points, assist in prioritization as well as review & approve solutions
* Drive priorities through quantification and data analytics
* Measure experiences of our Products proactively to create a best in class experience from the start
The Chief Technology Office relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will improve the experience of our software engineers across all our lines of business around the globe. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs.
* Excellent stakeholder management, influence and partnership skills
* Highly technical practicing software engineer
* Experience in UX practices
* In depth knowledge of industry standard development tooling (Jenkins, Continuous Integration and Delivery)
* Knowledge/understanding of DevOps concepts
* Excellent presentation and data analytics skills
* Proven strategic and critical thinking capabilities across business/technology vision, solutions, strategy, roadmaps and portfolio delivery
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...