As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* 5+ years software development experience across full SDLC (requirements definition, design, implementation, support)
* Working knowledge of source code control, preferably Git
* Familiarity with CI/CD continuous delivery concepts
* Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
* Experience in designing and developing high performance applications using Java platforms
* Familiarity with single-page-application (SPA) application architecture such as react, angular, meteor or other SPA framework
* Experience implementing and consuming REST APIs
* Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
* Experience with test-driven development and delivering functionality on an Agile team
* Exposure to automated unit, functional and regression test frameworks
* Development of automation/monitoring/deployment Scripting leveraging eg. PowerShell, Python, Bash, Groovy, Perl or similar
Desired Skills :
* Experience working with VoIP and related telephony protocols such as SIP, H.323, SDP, RTP, etc...
* Knowledge around audio/video codecs and media containers, such as h.264, g.711, g.729, wav, mp4, asf, transcoding
* Familiarity with html5 media playback and adaptive streaming technologies such as range requests, HLS and MPEG-DASH
* Experience developing could-native microservices leveraging an environment such as Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, etc...
* Real Time Event Processing and Messaging: JMS, MQ, Kafka, Akka
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...