Product Manager II - Deposit Services & Fees
The Product Manager will be a member of the Consumer Bank Deposit Product Management team of JPMorgan Chase, with specific responsibility for fee based products and services. The team is responsible for multiple Consumer products and services that account for over $3 billion in annual non-interest revenue.
The Product Manager will support product development, product strategy, pricing, customer experience items, and risk and control processes. The Product Manager will strike a balance between delivering on customer experience and meeting business priorities and demands. This individual will also stay abreast of changing industry trends and competitors, develop knowledge on relevant consumer regulations, and present results and recommendations to leadership. In addition, the Product Manager will partner across a broad group of stakeholders to ensure alignment of product needs within our organization.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to think strategically, implement with discipline, and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders within the organization.
* Minimum of 3 years of general banking experience, with at least 1 in Product Management, Finance, or Project Management
* Effective communicator and presenter with ability to adjust message and filter details appropriately for the audience
* Ability to think strategically, tactically, and analytically with the ability to dive into the details required to ensure successful execution on the business needs and controls
* Demonstrated ability to quickly develop effective trust-based relationships, working closely with cross functional stakeholders across the business to influence outcomes without formal authority
* Ability to self-manage and prioritize amongst multiple projects with competing business/technical priorities and deadlines
* Bachelor's degree required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...