Our $11 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world. Through this commitment, you'll be part of ground-breaking solutions and partnerships with FinTech and other technology companies committed to bringing new products and services to our clients.
What You Can Expect
Tech Connect is designed for individuals from all different backgrounds and experiences, who do not have formal computer science education, but have the drive and desire to become successful Software Engineers.
Launching your career through Tech Connect means you will:
* Join a full-time, multi-week Java training program to build your coding knowledge and skills, and prepare for your transition to our full-time two-year Software Engineer Program.
* Receive specialized technical training and one-on-one coaching from our team of expert developers and support from managers, senior leaders, and your program management teams.
* Work with colleagues to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
* Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
* Own projects, keeping teams and stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.
* Participate in Agile Force for Good teams to develop real world technology solutions for nonprofit organizations while enhancing your professional skills.
Locations you may join:
We're looking for people with a passion for technology, who are curious and want to continually learn and improve our products and services.
We're committed to hiring diverse candidates from all different backgrounds and experiences. We're looking to help those underrepresented in technology gain the right skills to join our team. We have identified that this underrepresented group includes female, LGBT, Black, Asian and other ethnic minority candidates as well as candidates with disabilities. However, please note that all applications will be considered on merit. Our multi-week intensive Java training will start your career in technology. If you have a passion for innovation, technology and financial services, this program will help you develop into an industry-leading professional. Because we're looking for those with fresh perspectives, your ideas and experiences will be valued from the beginning.
* A demonstrated interest in building coding skills and pursuing a career in software engineering
* A well-rounded academic background is important - a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred
* You should have graduated and be available to start on the Tech Connect Program in July 2021
* Proven interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* Exceptional problem solving ability
* Quick learner with logical-thinking skills
29 November, 2020
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career.
We value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
After you click 'Apply', the first step of the process will be to create an account and complete our application.
Once you have submitted your application, you'll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform.
pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It's an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 20-30 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Your application will not be reviewed until you have completed the pymetrics games. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...