* Will be part of a Product Transformation team that is focused on the Life Insurance development and implementation of our multi-year transformation strategy with a sharp focus on client and advisor journeys to achieve our business growth goals.
* The initial focus is on building the Life Insurance experience for advisors and client. Ability to create user stories and journeys, business requirements, partner with design team through design process and guiding the technological execution including managing business requirements.
* Ability to set and execute on various delivery milestones.
* Follow and execute on program management that is put in place to ensure: (a) tracking workstreams and initiatives, (b) create, (c) risks are addressed and status measured, and (e) deliveries are successful.
* Create program documents to syndicate projects, senior business updates and business readiness
* 3-5 years of experience in financial services, preferably with experience in wealth management, insurance, annuities and project management, or a closely related business focused on strategic or transformational change.
* Experience with product delivery, project and program management with varying timelines, priorities and complexities
* Ability to prioritize
* Excellent presentation and data analytical skills
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills.
* Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...