Interested in solving complex software engineering problems at scale? The AWS Developer Tools team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our talented team building a next-generation Software Development Lifecycle Management product. We are seeking builders to be technical design leaders on one of the fundamental aspects of the new product.
This role relies on your ability to design systems and develop, test and launch a highly scalable product to AWS customers. You will design and build the architecture, identify and investigate new technologies, prototype solutions, and test and review changes, to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You are expected to influence product definition and leverage your technical skills to drive towards the right solution.
The ideal candidate
· Has experience designing large-scale systems and is familiar with horizontal scaling, high throughput and massive, rapidly growing data sets
· enjoys solving complex software problems, and possesses analytical, design and problem-solving skills
· has an in-depth understanding in SDLC areas like IDEs, source code management, CI/CD, and compliance solutions
· is knowledgeable in distributed systems, ideally event-driven architectures, graph databases and workflow engines
· loves collaborating with senior leaders to design and build a large-scale AWS product from scratch
Location options include Virtual, Seattle WA, Arlington VA, Berlin DE, Amsterdam NL.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...