As an Application Support professional, your dedication to innovation is essential to what keeps our company moving and thriving. In this role, you'll oversee application issues, including troubleshooting, maintaining, identifying, escalating and resolving. You'll ensure that the production changes your team makes are made keeping best practices, lifecycle methodology and overall risk top of mind. Partnering with Infrastructure Service Support team members, you'll dig into root cause analysis, production changes, budgetary, and staffing issues. You'll also draw on your experience to manage and mentor people to drive strategic change, both within your team as well as in collaboration with team members across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global network of innovators.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proven expertise in application development and support environment with more than one technology and multiple design techniques
* Advanced knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming (Java, Python, .Net, C++, etc.)
* Understanding of risk controls and compliance to departmental and company-wide standards
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...