The Field Strategy Data Analytics Business Analysis Manager: Chase Wholesale Payments is seeking a seasoned data analytics business manager focused on revenue optimization within Merchant Services. This business manager will report directly to Senior Field Analytics/Reporting Leader and will work in a highly collaborative environment focused on business initiatives. A key objective of this role is to develop wing to wing data analysis including gathering, analyzing and synthesizing information for projects to drive significant improvement in the quality, timeliness and efficiency of data analysis and analytic insights in a fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage projects that will have a significant impact on the business
- Change and Process Management - impact assessment, documentation, communication, implementation and postimplementation
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance with Risk/Compliance/Legal standards
- Work effectively at all levels of projects, understanding and tracking progress, issues and risks as well as providing
holistic updates to management on a regular basis
- Contribute to development and implementation of best practices, project standards and procedures ensuring consistency
and clarity among all partners
- Provide robust analytics moving the business forward with data driven decisions
- Provide tools to enable Sales team to achieve/exceed goals including, but not limited to: Sales Competency
Assessments, Strike Zone client treatment strategies, Market Segmentation analysis, Project Charters, Dashboards,
Surveys and Stakeholder Influence strategies
- Identify Activity Drivers for Success-Six Sigma Rigor, statistical analysis
- Effectively communicate/listen to derive action items and execute on those action items
- Lead and facilitate Sales and relationship management planning sessions and ad hoc organizational project needs
- Assist in development of reporting needs for the organization
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline such as engineering, business, finance or mathematics
- 7-10 years of related experience in field analytics and strategic reporting
- Working knowledge of payments and/or card industry
- Experience working with large and disparate relational databases; HIVE, Impala, Teradata and Oracle experience preferred; Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools is also preferred.
- Understand nuances in data management and analysis and how that effects the analysis that can be performed. Use this to consult with internal customers and management to design robust processes to support decision making in Merchant Services Field teams
- Hands on development and maintenance experience in Business Intelligence and data analysis tools such as SQL, Cognos, Excel, Alteryx and Business Objects to create analytic insights for data visualization
- Develop data visualization and reporting using Tableau for Merchant Services Field as well as executive level audience.
- Analytical problem solver with ability to assess multiple inputs while considering overall strategic objective
- Strategic thought process and ability to identify business opportunities
- Data mining skills with applied statistics experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environmentJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...