Within the WM Insurance and Retirement Solutions team (WM IRS) is the Strategy & Transformation Team (STT). STT is looking for a Vice President to work on Business Administration activities inclusive of Business Process Management and Chase Insurance Agency Governance and Management. The Business Administration Team works with the entire WM IRS Team to (i) maintain a sustainable and disciplined end-to-end business practices for WM Insurance and Retirement Solutions (WM IRS) products; (ii) identify, escalate and remediate issues associated with WM IRS products (new and existing) working towards timely resolution; and (iii) oversee and manage fulfillment of Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. requirements .
As a Vice President on the Business Administration Team you will be responsible for helping manage business processes associated with the multiple products offered by WM IRS, spearhead regulatory compliance matters for WM IRS, assist in fulfilling requirements for Chase Insurance Agency, Inc., as well as having a hands-on role in important departmental and firm wide initiatives working closely with senior management across the Firm to examine business practices, problem solve, provide constructive and material feedback to further enhance the WM IRS business.
The successful candidate will exhibit project management and organizational skills, have excellent problem-solving and communication skills along with an ability to work collaboratively across multiple cross line of business functional teams. As such, prior experience within a wealth management or product control role and/or project management experience will be helpful.
Key Activities to include and may not be limited to the following:
Business Process Management
* Work closely with Product Development, Control Management, Risk, Supervision, Compliance and Legal to review and analyze processes and workflows to meet new business or product launch requirements, regulatory requirements, and or in response to Risk and Audit's recommendations
* Perform root cause analysis to identify solutions and best practices to support quality of work product in alignment with Global Standards, procedures and guidance
* Engage with Product Development as new products or businesses are introduced
* Spearhead regulatory compliance matters for WM IRS (e.g. changes to the NAIC suitability model)
* Execute on firm wide mandated projects and efficiently address deliverables
Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA)
* Partner with various partners to fulfill CIA requirements
* Coordinate preparations for CIA Advisory Council and Board meetings
* Remediate emerging issues with functional partners
* Collaborate with credit risk and external vendor regarding carrier risk reviews
Governance and Oversight
* Represent WM IRS at various governance forums; prepare and communicate changes impacting WM IRS as necessary
* Engage actively with audit examinations
* Coordinate with various working groups to fulfill Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA) requirements (carrier risk review, CIA Advisory Council meeting material, etc.)
Business Resiliency Plan
* Serve as Business Resiliency Coordinator which includes managing and maintaining business resiliency and communication plans
* 5-7 years of Wealth Management business experience, risk and controls, compliance, or audit experience; understanding of insurance and or institutional retirement services
* Strong critical thinking, process review, analytical and communication skills including the ability to propose recommendations (verbally and in writing)
* Ownership mind-set - takes responsibility for outcomes; sees beyond their own domain; pays close attention to detail and deadlines
* Outstanding partnership and people skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization (Associate to MD)
* Excel, PowerPoint, presentation and project management skills are a significant advantage
* Able to demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and to work under pressure; ability to manage multiple priorities
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...