In launching your career in our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Consumer Credit Risk Analyst is responsible for the design, unit test and implementation of business rules associated with risk-related or risk-impacted projects within the Risk Finance & Technology team. Within this role, you will receive prioritized business requirements provided by stakeholders and translate them into functional specifications/design, build the related business rules to execute the change, perform the appropriate level of unit testing, and partner with the testing team on defect/issue resolution as appropriate.
* Write robust, efficient and maintainable business rules, as well as maintain existing rules across multiple languages
* Develop robust and scalable designs for software applications
* Develop, recommend and execute business plans/strategy for functional area
* Understand current applications and technical architecture while ensuring adherence to architecture standards
* Create technical and functional documentation to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements
* Execute system and unit tests of software applications
* Assist Testers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects
* Support the resolution and communication of application defects
* Report development progress and schedule, including defect tracking and risk assessments
* Ensure development methodologies are followed and are compliant with Chase standards
* Participate in continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing within the department
* College degree required- BA or higher preferred
* 2 years of related experience or equivalent overall experience typically gained through business rules programming experience
* Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas in scope.
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
* Experience in issue management and resolution
* Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
* Proficient in UNIX shell scripting and SQL programming
* Experience typically gained through business rules programming experience preferred- i.e. Ab Initio, ODM, Strata, FICO Blaze
* Experience in application development using Java or other program languages
* Exposure to Agile development methodology a major plus
* Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Credit card, Auto Finance and Risk Management experience is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...