ABOUT THE ROLE
The Audible Mobile Apps QA team is responsible for testing the Audible experience on a variety of devices. Our goal is to deliver a world class customer-centric experience on new cutting edge mobile devices. We test products spanning the Android and iOS ecosystems, including watches and software intended for use in vehicles.
We are seeking passionate, self-driven Software quality assurance professionals interested in delivering innovative, customer-centric solutions to Audible customers. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring successful launches of many product features. You will be working with software development engineers, quality assurance engineers, and project managers to create, maintain, and execute test plans; build automated test infrastructures; establish processes to continue to invent & simplify test strategies.
· Drive the creation of global test plans and test cases.
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products.
· Define test plans, test suites, test cases as well as utilize automated tools to optimize the STLC.
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
· Perform exploratory testing, automate repetitive tasks and work side by side with software development engineers to deliver high quality product to the Audible customers.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...