Imagine a company with millions of the most satisfied customers on the planet, that has been delighting those customers for years, and that has consistently pushed the boundaries of technology, entertainment, education, and self-improvement. Now add to that a company culture that not only puts the customer at the center of every decision and action, but that also strives to elevate those customers, enriching their lives in every imaginable way.
Your role, as the Product Manager for CRM, is to build the next generation of outbound marketing capabilities that will enable Audible to meaningfully connect with each of these customers throughout their lifecycle, with the right message, at the right time, on the right channel.
You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are relentless in finding solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details and tying them back to the big picture. You know what customers value about what Audible does. You are passionate about bringing the spoken word to even just one more listener. You are an evangelist for Audible. You believe in the mission. You want to change peoples lives.
Youre an accountable, hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You know how to clarify the path forward and prioritize work. You know how to influence others. This role requires a thirst for continuous learning, commitment to action, an attitude that anything is possible and a relentless focus on the customer.
· Define and manage the product roadmap & strategy, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
· Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria.
· Collaborate with technology, data science, and marketing teams to drive the creation and execution of the product roadmap.
· Set a high bar for success, never accept the status quo, look for every opportunity you can find to innovate on behalf of Audibles members.
· Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
· Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...