As a member of our Infrastructure Support team, your endless curiosity about technology will help you propel innovation and your career. Working in a team of highly motivated people like you, you'll work with customers and be accountable for production incidents, problems, change management, internal and external communications, lifecycle management and product evolution. You'll help develop functional goals and priorities that align with our overall strategy. You'll collaborate with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network.
As an experienced Major Incident Manager within The Priority One Management (P1M) team you will be supporting a global team covering 24x7 over 365 days utilizing a follow-the-sun model. Its primary purpose is to effectively manage all Major Incidents that have significant impact to firm's lines of business within a larger service management team. As part of Priority One Management, you will follow a flexible working pattern (including weekends) to manage the Major Incidents utilizing industry standard and internal toolsets. The P1M Major Incident Manager will work with their counterparts in the P1M team to engage technical and business teams and drive resolution of these highly critical incidents within defined service-level agreements (SLA's).
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in product and infrastructure support
* Knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
* Executes within a customer-centric environment
* Coordinating the resolution of critical Major Incidents utilizing technical and business resources in 24x7x365 enterprise organization.
* Leading Major Incidents to resolution authoritatively and confidently;in the heat of the moment may be called upon to make decisions on behalf of GTI that could have production impacting implications.
* Representing the firm and ensuring that technology and business team members are involved only for valid critical incidents that have a clearly defined business impact (financial, regulatory, reputational, fiduciary).
* Sending executive communications to a global audience giving details of the incident and impacts to the business, including next steps and root cause analysis.
* Leading large senior management conference calls to advise Lines of business (LOBs) of major incidents occurring in the environment.
* Performing root cause analysis for all critical P1 incidents and driving resolution to the issues.
* Ensuring that the firm's monitoring and automation platforms are actively leveraged to drive continuous improvement of business data and identifying systemic issues and eliminate them from the root level.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...