Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. It is the world's leading merchant acquirer for companies large and small, operates globally and is capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. In 2018 Merchant Services processed over $1.3 trillion in transaction volume in 2018.
Merchant Services is seeking an experienced product owner to drive the development of key technology capabilities in middle-office enterprise applications.
* Understand, discuss and guide the business on the requirements and the evolution of the product.
* Write user stories based on requirements for iterative development.
* Do continuous backlog management for the product.
* Be the go to person for the technology team for requirement clarifications.
* Be a part of scrum team and participate in daily scrums and other agile ceremonies.
* Participate in defining the product roadmap with business.
* 7+ years of Business Analysis experience
* Technology background and in depth understanding of technology is a must
* Agile development and delivery experience.
* Ability to write fine grained user stories.
* Very well versed with common agile terms and methodology and using tools like JIRA and Confluence
* Experience working with Spring, SOAP, REST, Micro services, XML and JSON message formats in a shared services/enterprise level organization
* Understanding of BDD/TDD and experience writing technical user stories in JIRA using industry standard notations like Gherkins
* Have great communication skills with the ability to paint a big picture while discussing/enumerating requirements.
* Experience performing detailed data analysis, including ability to create, run, and modify SQL queries to pull data from source databases for data analysis and mapping activities
* Strong capabilities in defining, creating, and managing high quality user stories.
* Ability to facilitate meetings among stakeholders with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view, including strong negotiation skills, and developing strong client and vendor relationships
* Detail-oriented and ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
* Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems
* Experience and understanding of business process modeling, business systems development, and analysis
* BS or MS in Business Management, Computer Science, STEM or comparable field of study
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...