As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The CCB Digital Account Originations team, is chartered with managing and directing the technology capabilities driving customer & partner facing account origination experiences across web, mobile and API channels. This team is at the forefront of the ongoing digital transformation leveraging modern software engineering and DevOps practices for accelerating functional delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Strong understanding of development concepts, SDLC methodologies, OOP concepts, SOA principles, enterprise design patterns, industry best practices
* Strong experience with Java/J2EE for implementing web technologies
* Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
* Experience designing and developing large scale enterprise applications
* Experience implementing API gateway products like Apigee, frameworks/tools like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services, Hibernate
* Knowledge of designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java @ internet scale
* Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures
* Understanding of domain driven design, MicroServices patterns and architectures
* Experience with unit testing and automated testing frameworks like Jest, Junit, Jasmine, Puppeteer
* SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar)
* Familiar with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
* Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...