Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You'll have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
Global Technology's Cloud Transformation Program defines and implements JPMorgan Chase's enterprise cloud strategy. This strategy enables a shift from specialized, dedicated infrastructure to elastic, self-provisioned public and private cloud infrastructure. We have an opening in our Enterprise Technology Services and Data Management team to help JPMC accelerate our ITSM journey. In this role, you will not only design and build a "best in class" ITSM System for JPMC, you'll stay current with emerging technologies and developments that spans across ServiceNow, Integration Plane using MuleESB, API Gateways, Single Sign On Gateways, Data Lakes, you'll be the "go to" for ITSM Integration to all enterprise systems, you'll partner closely with the business community to ensure the application landscape is designed to take most advantage of JPMC's ITSM offerings and ensure the offerings are accelerating JPMC's goals and objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Be a catalyst for change and provide strong architecture and technology leadership.
Develop guiding principles, reference architectures, Integration patterns, technology landscapes, standards, best practices and roadmaps that support business priorities.
Define current state and target state architecture for the Integration plane capabilities and ensure interoperability and scalability across different technology stacks with enterprise systems.
Develop comprehensive performance testing strategy for vendor applications, in-hour apps and Integration plane
Functions as a Subject Matter Expert in assessment, design, and implementation Integration Patterns, Performance tuning and re-usable Integration component Library.
Effective cross-functional leadership skills in working with engineering and operational teams.
Drive initiatives to identify, optimize and automate manual IT business process to deliver secure, scalable and reliable IT infrastructure.
Design and Develop configuration management solutions to meet the needs of end to end deployment and management of Integration and Common libraries with Vendor apps.
Ensure enterprise ITSM and automation architecture supports and is cohesive with Infrastructure, security, application, information and integration architectures.
Design and establish the security posture for the program to comply with Enterprise compliance requirements, vendor application capabilities and Integration plane
Research and evaluate emerging technologies and trends, develop and implement solution prototypes and lead POC's with a passion for automation to enable speed to market.
Other duties as assigned.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge in at least one area of technical architecture
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
* Experience in risk and risk control compliance
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Experience in Integration Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, implementing Enterprise Integration Patterns, developing HA/DR solutions/strategies, Operationalizing systems with 20+ interface partners
* Demonstrated experience in in Performance Tuning, Load Testing, Stress Testing and implementing performance driven architectures, Security standards such as NIST 800-53, FIPS 140-2, OWASP, SSO, OIDC etc.
* Previous experience developing caching and high throughput frameworks using RDBMS, No-SQL, Columnar databases and generally available Caching frameworks (EHCache, EslasticSearch), API Gateways and Software Defined Infrastructure with virtualized and container strategies
* Should have significant solution architecture experience or competency
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...