As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* Individual will progress a robust risk and control environment ensuring technology solutions comply with firmwide risk and regulatory requirements
* Drive a risk mitigating culture within the Technology organization aligned to proactively identify, assess and manage inherent risks within our platforms and services
* Promote innovation within the technology control environment driving control optimization, process efficiency and improve client experience
* Strengthen the technology control environment through education collaboration and oversight
* Ability to lead and inspire a team is required
* Drive effective risk mitigating controls designed, deployed and monitored by the application owners, developers, support teams, central teams and corporate teams
* Develop an integrated technology control framework maintaining the appropriate balance between risk mitigation, product growth and financial returns
* Collaborate with Audit, Risk Management, Business Control Functions and Technology to drive transparent, measurable and sustainable control improvements
* Provide overall governance of the Readiness and Issue Validation process for internal and external audits and exams with regulators
* Payments industry experience and standards such as: ACH, BACS, SWIFT, Clearings, ISO 20022 highly preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...