The Solutions Team VP will work for the Defined Contribution (DC) Consulting Program Manager to serve as a central client service resource for a specific group of retirement plan clients. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of DC Consulting Program. You will interface with Financial Advisors and their clients on all aspects of retirement plan investment implementation, monitoring and management.
As a successful candidate, you must be able to demonstrate extremely detailed knowledge of retirement plans, specifically 401(k) plans. Knowledge and understanding of recordkeeping and administrative services providers, their roles, responsibilities, platform and investment alternatives. You must be familiar with investment fiduciary activity and be able to support our Financial Advisors efforts to deliver outstanding client value. You must also be able to perform and manage client expectations and interact professionally with Financial Advisors and clients. The successful candidate will support and manage a multitude of ongoing projects within a collaborative team environment.
* Coordinating and managing the Request for Proposals (RFPs) process
* Coordinate the materials and delivery of services and recordkeeping platform proposals
* Deliver client presentations in coordination with the Financial Advisor
* Conduct retirement plan prospect research, evaluations and review proposals with Financial Advisor teams
* Support Financial Advisor business and marketing plans and day-to-day sales efforts
* Manage the processing of account opening forms and data submissions
* Assist in the distribution of firm and third-party marketing materials
* Work closely with data analysis team to ensure management dashboard reporting is updated and accurate
* Maintain and update the sales tracking system
* Conduct Financial Advisor education and training
* 3+ years of direct experience supporting retirement plan sales and servicing
* Experience delivering client presentations
* Detailed understanding of 401(k) plan service providers (e.g., recordkeeping platforms, TPAs, etc.)
* Ability to anticipate plan sponsor client needs
* General financial industry experience; preferably in wealth management, private banking, or brokerage
* Specific knowledge of investment products (e.g., Mutual Funds, CITs, Separate Accounts)
* Understanding of ERISA, DOL regulations and current industry trends
* Self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, strong decision-making skills and able to multi-task effectively
* Ability to work remotely and maintain a high level of productivity under pressure within a supportive team environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency in using PowerPoint; Excel; Word
* Strong analytical skills
* FINRA Series 7 and 66
* AIF (Accredited investment Fiduciary); CIMA, CRPS or other industry designation a plus
* To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...