As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Legal Technology (LT) is part of Corporate Technology's Controls, Legal & Regulatory Technology organization, which delivers technology solutions to support Legal as they advise the business on applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally, and assess and measure compliance and related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm's compliance control environment. Legal Technology is the steward for the design, build and management for the firm's Legal Technology portfolio across all Lines of Business and global regions. You will be working on a project to consolidate all Legal Reference Data management functionality into a single solution, create a consistent data hierarchy, reduce the number of user interfaces, streamline the overall business process and centralize reporting to provide consistent & reliable data to users.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Solid understanding of object oriented design methodologies
* Proficient development experience with Java 8 or above
* Strong understanding of database & data management concepts and experience with Oracle based database development
* Micro Services and RESTFUL API knowledge and/or experience a PLUS
* Demonstrated experience with producing efficient and maintainable code following Agile SDLC
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communications skills
* Works well with others and understands the importance of the team
* Communicates effectively with team and stakeholders to gain shared understanding of strategic requirements
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...