As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* 5-10+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience JAVA, Spring Boot, REST/GraphQL
* Proficiency in two or more of these framework/processes: Drools, MyBatis, Activiti, Messaging (MQ), application performance testing and tuning, Agile
* Experience in building applications with microservices patterns and being cloud native
* Strong communication skills, business analysis and requirements comprehension skills, detailed design skills
* Experience with performance testing, performance testing tools, investigation and resolution (RCA skills)
* Experience with various estimation methodologies to help develop roadmaps and feature level sizing
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
The following qualifications are a big plus:
* Knowledge of API protocols and development methodologies
* Familiarity with Loan IQ
* Strong knowledge in automated build and testing tools for UI components like Jenkins, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, etc.
* Experience in engineering solutions for metrics gathering/publishing and event collection/correlation across distributed architectures, automation, monitoring, intelligent alerting, random fault injection (Chaos Engineering), and self-healing
* Experience with tuning high volume applications
* Experience conducting hands on POCs to prove concepts/products, building distributed systems
As a technology lead in our Software Engineering Group we look for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. We are looking for a strong, full stack software engineering lead with hands-on coaching skills to guide the engineering team towards their goals and deliverables leveraging and expanding on the firm's design strategies. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* A hands on architect - contribute code and develop features as a hands-on architect and working in the agile feature team
* Discuss and comprehend requirements, ask clarifying questions and recommend solution design options factoring in customer requirements, standards and current/new infrastructure environments
* Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others and bring consensus in crafting and implementing your technical vision
* Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with other members of the team
* Provide thought leadership and technical leadership to estimate, design, develop and deliver software
* Help create and maintain program roadmaps & plans in collaboration with the PO. Help develop risks, issues and mitigations early and often
* Focus on team debugging to eliminate blockers and impediments for delivery
* Provide technical coaching and leadership to develop efficient, highly technical teams
* Implement continuous improvement via team retrospectives and experiments
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...