As an experienced Infrastructure Engineering professional, you'll be making decisions of a global and strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high-performing team to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you'll affect change and lead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. Your team will be responsible for driving results and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth of the business, and they'll look to you to provide the technical leadership to move them forward. And while you'll be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
Being a part of the Integrated DevOps team, you will build automated solutions in support of Genesys Contact Centre solution: all Genesys solution layers, including: Session Management, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Gateway development and management, Interactive Voice Response, Cloud (hybrid and public), Routing and Orchestration, Configuration and Management Systems, Endpoint registration, Analytic and Reporting Systems as well as Integration with Operational Monitoring systems. In addition, candidates will participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go, Distributed applications (Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, UNIX, Linux, Java,Java servlets and JSP, Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
* Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
* Demonstrate an expert level competency on the core SIP elements including call flows, dialplans, call control, SIPREC, options and header manipulation
* Understanding of Amazon Cloud or Genesys Pure Cloud.
* Understanding or have experience with Agile and lean philosophies
* Able to deliver complex solutions that are easy to repave, automate, as well as with very strong resiliency capabilities
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
* Strong leadership skills with ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms; as well as strong vendor relationship skills
* Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
* Great understanding of virtual environments, APIs, and modern software languages
* Great understanding of Telemetry, CICD and Config Drift
* Experience in DevOps and Infrastructure Development.
* Engineer and deploy advanced SIP and Session Management based networks; with TLS/SRTP integration, as well as strong knowledge of QoS and Jitter
* VoIP and IP Architecture and Network Design
* Protocols /platforms: SIP, WebRTC, SIPRec, HTTP, XML, VXML, SCXML, REST APIs, SSL, WSS,TLS, IPV4/IPV6, OSPF, BGPV4, MPLS, ISDN, SS7, H.248, SNMP, ATM, Windows, Linux, Unix
* Application architecture: Web based UI/API applications, Micro services, APIs/SDK, ApigeeAPI gateway
* Containerization and PCI background is a +
* Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices, and JPMorgan Chase & Co. policies
* Demonstrate the ability to conceptualize, launch, and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...