* Lead a team who will be focused on the development and implementation of our multi-year transformation strategy focused on Annuity, Life Insurance and Institutional Retirement products, client and advisor journeys to achieve our business goals.
* Drive the evolution, integration and delivery of solutions platform, with an initial focus on building the annuity and insurance experience and advisor tools harmonized across our insurance and annuity solutions and partnerships. Creating user stories and journeys, leading design team through design process and guiding the technological execution including managing business requirements.
* Effectively drive teams toward robust set of delivery milestones.
* Decision-making regarding the optimal path to meet business objectives, satisfy customer and client needs, avoid legal or regulatory issues, and make efficient use of the firm's capital.
* Ensure program management is in place to ensure: (a) tracking workstreams and initiatives, (b) KPI's are agreed, measured and tracked, (c) proper prioritization and sequencing of key deliverables, (d) risks are addressed and status measured, and (e) deliveries are successful.
* Build out a proper governance model to support the roadmap.
* 8+ years of experience in financial services, preferably with experience in wealth management, insurance, annuities and project management, or a closely related business leading strategic or transformational change.
* Extensive experience managing product delivery with varying timelines, priorities and complexities , ultimately launching new / enhanced product to market
* Ability to prioritize
* Proven ability to drive and execute successfully
* Excellent leadership skills - of product, programs, projects, teams and employees - with ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills. Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to senior audiences with poise and confidence.
* Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure.
* Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and design techniques with ability to successfully lead regardless of approach.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...