Chase is the neighborhood bank for thousands of communities across the country. Chase serves approximately one out of every six Americans through more than 5,600 bank branches; 19,000 ATMs; mortgage offices; online and mobile banking; as well as relationships with auto dealerships, schools and universities. Chase.com is the most visited banking portal in United States, and Chase Mobile users are growing at a rate of nearly 350,000 per month. With such a broad range of consumer businesses, the mission at Chase is quite simple: to be industry leader in customer experience. Chase has more than 160,000 employees across the world to help achieve this goal.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is seeking an experienced product management leader to lead digital core money movement services. This leader will be responsible for core services like transfers, wires, cross-border payments, and emerging network rails as well as deploying advanced fraud solutions in partnership with risk organization
In this role, the candidate will define product strategy, product roadmap, and deliver exceptional experiences to chase consumers and businesses. The candidate will nurture existing products as well as identify unmet needs and bring to market new products to address these needs. This leader will also interface with risk and risk operations and deliver dramatically improved risk management capabilities while significantly reducing customer friction.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in delivering great bank payments products and has expert level knowledge of payments fraud risk management. Understanding of finance business models, digital experience optimization, and customer acquisition is required.
The successful candidate is outcome-focused and has a management style that fosters teamwork. He or she will work across the business extensively and must demonstrate the ability to navigate a matrixed environment.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical skills, as well as a passion for developing winning customer experiences in mobile. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
* Business impact - Create strategy/roadmap, innovate product and coordinate GTM efforts to drive specific results (e.g., user/usage growth).
* Client/customer focus - Build relationships will Consumer banking, Business Banking and Treasury Services LOBs; Shape budgets, Align GTM activities.
* People management & leadership - Hire and mentor a team of payments practitioners.
* Risk & controls - Drive robust risk & controls environment, identify, escalate and remediate issues
* Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, industry trends and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives;
* 10+ years of product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement;
* 5+ years of experience with payments fraud risk systems and 3+ years of experience with bank payment products like invoicing, payments, transfers, wires, P2P etc.
* Management experience in building high performing product teams.
* Expertise in defining and building out Product strategy and roadmap;
* Experience with bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model.
* Thorough understanding of digital and mobile payments;
* Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view and build coalition.
* Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills;
* Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends;
* Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure
* BS or MS in Business Management or comparable field of study;
* Relevant experience working in retail banking, payments, e/m-commerce, online and mobile platforms
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...