Our Consumer & Community Banking group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced JAVA database developer, your mission is to work with our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
You will be joining an elite team that is responsible for building technology solutions that help our corporate and institutional clients run their business. As a member of our team you will be required to collaborate with members across the globe that deliver projects to provide incremental value to our internal and external data consumers. The successful candidate will assist in strategic planning through delivery while interfacing with various senior business leaders from diverse business areas including financial reporting, risk, compliance, as well as business specific operations.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Ability to interact eloquently with technology and business partners
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 2+ experience working in a Data Warehouse environment (or equivalent)
* 5+ years of experience in writing and interpreting SQL
* 2+ years' experience in: ETL Development Tools: Spark / Java (preferred), Ab Initi, Informatica
* 5+ years of JAVA development experience
* Knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop/HIVE a plus
* Knowledge of agile development methodologies a plus
* Experience with Subversion or Bitbucket or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards
* Experience with scheduling tool such as Control-M or similar tool
* Responsible for writing complex SQLs for data analysis and data profiling
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Eagerness to learn new technologies
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...