J.P. Morgan is seeking talented, ambitious, curious, and creative candidates for the role of Product Manager, responsible for ongoing development and management of our wholesale digital business-to-consumer (B2C) payment products (initially, Zelle) within our Wholesale Payments Product Management team. Our focused group of professionals is composed of high performers from top payments, fintech, banking, consulting firms, and other internal JPMorgan Chase groups.
This Product Manager will be responsible for working across our business to identify opportunities and drive the feature set for emerging business-to-consumer payables products in a manner that reflects our clients' ever-changing needs. This product manager will apply discipline in order to lead the needs assessment, design, build, management, and marketing of both products' capabilities through our various client/end-user delivery channels. This independent contributor will drive the agenda and oversee the work efforts of cross-functional partners as we ideate and deliver functionality enhancements.
This role is suited for an individual with a deep understanding of product management discipline, a laser sharp focus on execution, and a passion for engaging with and solving client problems. The top candidate will have exposure to clients, vendors, and leaders across the firm.
* Drive the planning and delivery of the strategic product roadmap through collaboration with stakeholders - clients, sales, segmenet teams, channel partners, and other product managers within the North America Payables & Receivables team
* Understand and define client use cases and how they can be addressed in an advantageous way using Zelle or other B2C payment methods
* Support Sales with client needs identification, solutions recommendations, and pricing
* Support Sales in responding to complex RFPs, non-standard information requests
* Contribute to marketing strategy and commications plans
* Lead cross-functional teams in technology, operations, service, risk, compliance, and legal
* Direct vendor/partner oversight
* Represent J.P. Morgan in industry forums/workgroups
* Deep understanding of digital payments, clearinghouse payments, payment cards, card networks, and transaction processing
* 5 years' experience in financial services, payments, or FinTech product management (or comparable products/industries)
* Experience with, and technical knowledge of digital channels products including; internet, host-host, API, and mobile channels
* Strong payments industry knowledge; consultative background around complex solutions preferred
* Analytical mindset with an ability to understand technical details
* Awareness of financial services and debit card regulatory framework
* Experience managing product delivery
* Strong client-interface skills with an ability to observe and identify client problems and ideate solutions
* Strong presentation and communications skills, with ability to present to clients and decision-makers
* Work related domestic travel will likely be required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...