Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies
To help drive the transformation, JP Morgan Chase is seeking a talented & proven Associate - Product Owner. The candidate will support roadmaps, supporting agile development methodologies and collaborating with technology partners in building a suite of products, supporting the Merchant Lifecycle/Client and Operational Experience with a focus on the Financial Systems for pricing and billing clients and in support of the Feature Catalogue within the Merchant Lifecycle.
This role is an Product Owner to be a part of the team who will build and implement merchant boarding and service tools with a focus on client funding and billing as well as support the use and design of the Feature Catalogue used to track client's product usage as well as the 3rd Party vendor tracking system.
The Product Owner will have an excellent understanding of the components of payment processing industry with a focus on Client Operations in their background. Must be able to work in a collaborative and matrixed environment.
Helix is born Agile and uses a comprehensive framework of processes and events to direct delivery. That Area Product Owner is expected to be versed in Agile practices and comfortable constructing and prioritizing epics and user stories for engineers to deliver. You would be directly involved in creating Epics and User Stories as part of a team assigned to a number of features.
This position will succeed by shipping product that meets and exceeds customer expectations, delivering stakeholder results.
* Design product platform with APIs, services, and data-driven insights that deliver world class experiences across payments processing with emphasis on funding.
* Provide a clear, documented vision and scope via epics, and stories and test cases to support agile scrum teams
* Support the product roadmap that balances stakeholder inputs and thin sliced release outputs
* Support a product architecture that reduces time-to-market for new features, simplifies internal/external dependencies, and scales to a global environment
* Prioritize the product backlog based on client demand, business cases, product KPI and strategic business goals
* Identify potential roadblocks and develop recommendations for delivery issues, change requests, pre-release testing, and production issues
* Monitor product performance with reports and dashboards, and periodic stakeholder reviews
* Partner with teams (product, technology, operations, clients, controls) to manage resourcing, controls, readiness, and go-to-market plans
* Be smart and awesome and have fun
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent practical experience
* Ideally 6+ years in the Merchant Acquiring/Payments business
* Critical thinking skills; demonstrated ability with analytics; use case creation
* Strong experience in payments product development or platform transformation
* Experience with modern technology stacks, including cloud, big data, microservices, API's, etc.
* Strong Technical Background with modern tools
* Proven track record of managing new product launches / transformations of mission-critical payment platforms
* Proven track record of managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle (PDLC) for complex, large-scale initiatives
* Strong ability to analyze opportunities & problems, recommend solutions, and communicate effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
* Strong influencing and partnership / skills to drive cross-functional teams
* JIRA proficiency
* Ability to productively work in a matrix management organization and flex with assignments
* Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring skills a must
* Approximately 20% travel can be expected
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...