The Cyber security organization's objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats against our technology infrastructure. The scope of Cyber security comprises detection and monitoring of threats and vulnerabilities, managing security incidents, and evolving our preventive infrastructure to keep ahead of the threat. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Analyze, design, develop, debug, test, document, deploy and provide production support applications using primary skills in Java, J2EE, Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander), and BPM, Oracle.
* Work with product owner and Cyber security operations on agreeing on refining business requirements and acceptance criteria.
* Understand business workflow requirements from Cyber Operations team/Business Analysts and implement those requirements in Java/J2EE and Pega Rules Process Commander platform as part of a distributed agile team.
* Implement test-driven development, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration practices and adhere to JPMC software development process.
* Assist team in supporting the application in QA and production environments
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements; drive them from concept to design to implementation.
* Keep abreast with the latest development practices and strategic roadmap.
* Interact with business and cross block teams, identifying application impacts, interface design and technical specification design documentation
* Project scoping, release management, build planning, technical documentation and status reporting.
* Lead the project team, technical training and mentoring for implementation of solutions and rollouts.
* Ensure all quality standards are followed for the deliverables through code metrics checks, code reviews, unit and regression testing. Support quality assurance, performance and business user acceptance testing phases
* Lead the team on Tech Refresh initiatives to revamp the underlying technology and application infrastructure to make it compliant with enterprise wide controls and policies.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 7 or more years of full stack software development hands-on experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental tool-sets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Java/J2EE, Object Oriented
* Proficiency in UI frameworks such as Java Script, React/Angular
* Sound knowledge of Pega PRPC design and implementation. Pega LSA certification will be a plus.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Oracle SQL experience
* Proven hands-on application development experience in large enterprise class environment
* Excellent understanding of integration with third party APIs (Web services, JSON, REST, XML etc.)
* Proficiency in development and deployment using Websphere
* Good understanding on database design and query optimization
* Experience with progressive development practices and tools (e.g. unit testing, static code analysis, continuous integration, etc.)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing documentation, training users in complex topics
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while remaining productive and professional; exercise patience and ability to multi task
* Agile experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...