We are looking for a creative and resourceful User Experience Research Lead with strong design research skills to join our rapidly growing team of innovators, disruptors and problem solvers. Naturally, we want someone who can think outside the box and provide fresh thought leadership, but we are also looking for an individual who will complement and lead the team in ways we haven't even imagined. If you can explain why you're that person, we want you!
As a User Experience Research lead you will be responsible for leading, scoping and crafting research strategy, conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a variety of user experience research studies.
* Partner with teams to plan and execute user experience research
* Design and execute research studies at different phases of the design process
* Work with design and research leadership to help drive design process improvements
* Present and communicate research results and recommendations to the larger DCE organization
* Work with design systems team to represent research needs
* Obtain a deep understanding the business drivers behind the product goals
* Provide accurate estimation of research projects and help with prioritization
* Work with external vendor companies who are providing research support
* Understand the business goals and customer base for the experience and incorporate them in user research techniques
* Work closely with design leads to ensure deliverables are consistent with the overall design system
* Give research direction and make research decisions for the team at large
* Align methods across teams and help drive alignment in new areas
* Coach and mentor junior team members
* Participate in interviewing team members and identifying new candidates
* Proactively identify and shares new processes and techniques
* Seven or more years of experience planning and executing research studies
* Bachelors degree required
* Demonstrated ability to act as a champion for user experience research
* Active role driving design planning, estimation, and prioritization
* Demonstrated ability to incorporate business thinking into the product development process
* Demonstrated communication skills
* Familiarity with banking and finance a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...