Are you interested in working in a team of passionate people whose primary mission is to directly impact how developers deliver high-quality code faster and safer? We have a job for you! We're looking for high EQ, motivated team members who want to positively impact the lives of over 4,000 developers and the end-users and stakeholders that they support within the asset and wealth management line of business.
The Architecture & Engineering (A&E) group is a community that strives for effective relationships with the engineering community and enables them to use small teams and work in short cycles to build products that delight our customers and rapidly deliver value to JP Morgan Chase. We never settle for yesterday's achievements and work at a frantic pace. We embrace the principles and values of Agile, the methodologies of Scrum, and the practices of Lean. We are practitioners of inclusion and realize that the ultimate success of our organization relies on our ability to hire diverse candidates.
As a Software Delivery Performance Improvement Coach, you will work directly with teams to:
* Understand what our engineering community needs to deliver software with speed, safety, and high quality
* Identify patterns, and prioritize work required to unblock teams from continuously improving
* Celebrate teams that are doing great work, share their story, and enable teams to adopt their recipe for success
Your success in this organization will be based on:
* Ability to take an entrepreneurial approach to define and deliver solutions to enable our engineering community to more quickly produce high-quality business results and improve overall engineer satisfaction
* Partnership with the engineering community and ability to design, plan and execute hands-on training sessions, regular interactive forums, and various events to motivate and empower engineers
* Quality and effectiveness of content created and published on technology primers, best practices, and guidelines
Behaviors we're looking for:
Passion for large scale process improvements and organizational change programs
Desire to continuously improve
Passion for the principles and values of agile
Empathy for delivery teams and a passion for improving both productivity and experience for engineering teams
Desire and focus to minimize overhead and complexity while empowering and enabling self-management & agile deliveryJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...