The Wholesale Payments Product Delivery organization is responsible for scaling and integrating payments platforms across Commercial Banking and the Corporate and Investment Bank, by defining the product strategy, segmenting clients, and packaging solutions against these segments, determining the end-to-end delivery strategy, managing product launches, and enabling the sales teams.
The position represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to:
* Articulate the end-to-end operational and working capital benefits of our disbursement solutions
* Present thought leadership on industry trends, best practices and client-tailored solutions to C-Suite
* Drive commercialization of new Payables partnerships, products and capabilities, identify new use cases that drive client value, and tailor solutions to targeted verticals/industries
* Partner effectively with Bankers and Treasury Management Officers to close large, strategic client opportunities and drive the Treasury Solutions sales pipeline
* Understand how bank and fintech competitors solve for client pain points to inform our product development and go-to-market strategy
* Lead client-centric demonstrations on payment and connectivity solutions
* Bring voice of the client to product management to influence solution investment and development
* Train and educate sales teams on marketing solutions and primary product capabilities
* High level of integrity and professionalism; highly motivated; outstanding interpersonal, time management and leadership skills
* 5+ years of Treasury/Cash Management sales or product management/development experience, with a focus on the payables product set
* Robust payments industry knowledge, open banking concepts, and consultative background around complex solutions
* Track record of leading and embracing change in the payments space
* Strong executive management presentation skills, including ability to sell at the CFO level
* Laser focus in understanding and articulating customer needs and turning needs into actionable solutions and sales
* Ability to generate ideas, identify and drive the development of new business
* Strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and cross-functional partners
* Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...