The AWS Account teams are redefining how we serve our global customer needs. Be part of the founding team's mission to evolve the core notion of an AWS Account. Customers and our business, strives to continually find ways to iterate quickly its our goal to lead the innovation and reduce friction by iterating over existing systems and creating new breakthroughs.
You will move quickly to make customers life easier by building new systems and by improving existing systems. You will own existing Accounts APIs. You will help design, build and launch new external APIs that perform at the global scale for millions of customers. Utilize your experience and knowledge of distributed high performing systems, algorithms and data structures.
· Design, develop, implement and support internal/external APIs using current and emerging standards and technologies
· Lead a team of SDEs to build and support internal/external APIs
· Set and expect high standards for solution designs and code reviews, to make sure the software is tuned for performance. Own the quality of delivered components
· Demonstrate leadership to resolve architecture and data challenges
· Support other senior SDEs as you continue to grow and develop
· Partner with geographically distributed teams to deliver results
· Mentor high performing junior engineers
· Work with teams across AWS to build integrate solutions
You will have opportunities to work with principal engineers to build the highly available distributed systems. As the AWS account effects many internal services, you'll work independently, with and across teams. Have an opportunity to be a member of a brand-new team! The greater team is a diverse, smart, and hardworking team. Among many things, were parents, musicians, and athletes who also enjoy time outside of the office. Weve worked hard to create a trusting, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere. Were looking for engineers to grow a positive, enthusiastic, and driven environment.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...