Are you a software or quality engineer passionate about optimizing development and testing lifecycle via tools and process automation? We are the team that ensures quality of Audibles website applications and services for our global listeners. We are the home for tech talent that wants to grow Audibles market leading business and help to deliver superior customer experience across desktop and mobile devices in an efficient and optimized manner using latest tools and processes. The team is comprised of QA engineers and developers who work in an agile environment and partner closely with Audible and Amazon tech teams - Product, UX and Dev.
HOW DOES AMAZON FIT IN?
We're a part of Amazon: they are our parent company and it's a great partnership. You'll get to play with Amazon's technologies, but it doesn't stop there. Audible is built on a strong foundation of Amazon technology and you'll have insight into the inner workings of the world's leading eCommerce experience. There's a LOT to learn! Your career will benefit from working with teams like Alexa, Search, Kindle, A9, P13N and many more.
If you are excited to own and solve problems, work with a creative dynamic team, fail fast in a supportive environment while growing your career and delivering high quality features to millions of customers worldwide, we want to hear from you.
· Programmatically test the product.
· Measure test coverage.
· Develop the best automation and tooling, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas.
· Define and Develop standards and frameworks to ensure most efficient processes and highest level of quality, as well as design tools for unit, functional, performance and security testing in a programmatic manner.
· Build test software that exposes API defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration prospective.
· Develop test metrics.
· Introduce and reinforce newer practices like BDD (Behavior Driven Development) or building AI Bots to activate Defect Prevention mode.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...