J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world
Wholesale Payments Middle Office Transformation is a program reporting to Wholesale Payments and the Commercial Bank. The team's mandate is to design, develop and execute a multi-year program transforming the Implementation (On-Boarding) and Service experience for clients which will allow us to move from reactive to a proactive, competitive and best-in-class experience. The team is tasked with designing the optimal Operating Model ranging from simple to complex clients and their needs while also delivering a fully digitized experience from on-boarding through ongoing set up, maintenance, and service. We will deliver innovative capabilities to clients to allow them to self-service on their terms and streamline interactions with the bank and empower employees to focus on more value-add activities by reducing the time it takes to service our clients and fulfill requests. The innovative capabilities we are creating will be made available across our two client-facing channels (Data Once, JPM Access and Chase Connect) and our new employee portal (Navigator).
About the role:
The Interaction Management team is responsible for designing and delivering the target state interaction ecosystem for clients and Middle Office professionals, including eliminating reasons for inquiry, building self-serve and automation capabilities, modernizing the underlying technology platform, and enabling staff with tools to deliver proactive and advisory service. A key part of the overall ecosystem will be a robust Alerts and Notifications strategy that will provide clients and internal staff with timely and relevant information. The candidate joining our group will be responsible for developing the Alerts and Notifications strategy and capability that will support the broader interaction ecosystem.
* Partner with key business, transformation, and technology partners to design a target state Alerts and Notification strategy that fits within the overall Interaction Ecosystem
* Define and execute multi-quarter roadmap to deliver core functionality and specific use cases across all appropriate channels
* Develop and syndicate progress through KPIs and recurring status updates to demonstrate the progress and effectiveness of deliverables across stakeholder group, including transformation leads from other workstreams
* Proactively identify, escalate and message risk as appropriate, provide recommendations for resolution
* Coordinate change readiness strategy and deliverables; evaluate on going change trends and capabilities in the market to incorporate new ideas and strategies into the organization
* BA/BS degree with minimum of 10+ years of experience, with background in product, change, or program management at a financial services, technology, or fintech firm
* Flexibility to manage broader strategic program initiatives while demonstrating strong project management methodology and techniques
* Self-starter with strong time management skills able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven
* Good understanding of agile product development lifecycle
* Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
* Excellent relationship-building skills, with ability to establish trust and credibility across lines of business and functions and influence key stakeholders
* Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical topics to a non-technical audience and business needs to a technical audience
* Passion for driving toward an excellent client experience;
* Knowledge of treasury services, wholesale payments, corporate/commercial banking and client service/implementations functions and platforms a significant plus
* Superior judgment to mitigate risk and foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and creative solutions are identified
* Location base in Chicago, New York, Tampa, or Dallas
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...