Successful candidate should have experience in leading a small group developers, be able to take responsibility while working on a large distributed middleware software system. This role requires the ability to design, plan and execute software delivery into production without failure that serves millions of Chase customers every single day of the week.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Proficiency in developmental toolsets/coding
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Knowledge of modern software stack and continuous delivery into production
* Expertise in application design, coding. Experience on Java 8/J2EE distributed application development, REST.
* Firm understanding of Domain model micro services, Spring Boot, Netflix frameworks, API gateway, CRM Platform etc.
* Experience of building services in cloud.
* Experience with messaging (Kafka) based integration and micro services
* Programming with NoSQL/NPL a plus (Cassandra)
* Familiar with big data technologies. Spark, Scala, HDFS.
* Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
* Ability to interpret system/business requirements and prepare specification and design document
* Experience in following java coding standards and knowledge of tools including Git, Maven
* Demonstrated experience with Java performance tuning to identify and optimize code, experience in multi-threaded/concurrent programming and databases including DB2
* Experience in XML and Service Oriented Architecture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...