As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Depth of knowledge with Microservice and event architecture
* Depth of knowledge with Software Delivery mechanics and practices
* Familiarity and/or hands on experience with frameworks such as Spring, React, AngularJS, and Node JS
* Experience with open source and cloud based technologies
* Understanding of full lifecycle software engineering in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Experience building APIs at internet scale using Java/Spring frameworks with ability to work at code level, and with tuning high volume applications
* Experience with Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development and other software engineering practices that drive support/agility in software delivery
* Strong Communication Skills demonstrating the ability to present and explain ideas and concepts
* Experience working in a large scale Agile environment preferable using a formal scaled Agile framework
* Managing a Core Engineering Services Scrum Teams in Architecture, Data and Engineering
* Provide engineering leadership to improve the productivity of Tech teams / members by improving, automating and enabling product capabilities
* Building and managing multi-location Software Engineering teams
* Driving normalization/standardization of technology disciplines, collaborating with firm wide CI/CD engineering service owners and Practice Enablement
* Working with the Product Owner, Architecture and other software engineering teams on feature deliver
* Driving agile maturity across the organization
* Driving cultural change to bring a product/engineering mindset into the organization
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Building and managing software Engineering team
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...