Our platform is used by Advisors and end clients to effectively help them with their Wealth management needs. As a software engineer- Java Software Developer in Test (SDET), you will drive innovative solutions to grow our existing platforms while developing and testing new solutions and integrations. You will work with a group of talented engineers in new build efforts to deliver products of the highest standard. Your deep experience in application design, solutions architecting, analytics, development and testing will be required to complement our strategic direction and solve complex problems.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages including Java
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Ability to understand, explain and debug both development and architecture solutions.
* Actively participate in an Agile / Scrum team to deliver high-quality feature releases on an accelerated cadence.
* Contribute to design and development of key common services (Restful Microservices, SOAP). Preferred experience with Apigee and Cloud.
* Designing, Developing and Coding scripts for automation testing.
* Developing scripts using tools like Selenium with Java. (e.g. Page Object Implementation, API Test Automation)
* Should have 3 or more years of experience on the toolsets (Jira, SOAP UI/Ready API, Java for API (Restful & SOAP) automation, Postman, Jmeter, DB2, Sybase, RestAssured/Karate or similar frameworks.
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git).
* Managing and tracking work using management tools like JIRA.
* Follow and promote Agile practices like TDD/BDD
* Financial Services / Wealth Management industry experience or knowledge; Wealth Planning, Advice, Goals experience is preferred.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...