We are looking for a creative and resourceful User Experience Research Lead with strong design research skills to join our rapidly growing team of innovators, disruptors and problem solvers. Naturally, we want someone who can think outside the box and provide fresh thought leadership, but we are also looking for an individual who will complement and lead the team in ways we haven't even imagined. If you can explain why you're that person, we want you!
As a User Experience Research lead you will be responsible for leading, scoping and crafting research strategy, conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a variety of user experience research studies.
* Work with squad leadership to help drive design process improvements
* Work with design systems team to represent research needs to the tribe
* Coach and mentor more junior team members
* Participate in interviewing team members and identifying new candidates
* Have a deep understanding the business drivers behind the product goals
* Provide accurate estimation of tasks to multiple squads or the tribe and help with prioritization
* Present and communicate research results and recommendations to the larger Corporate Technology UX and Global Technology Employee Experience organization
* Understand the business goals and user base for the experience and ensure they are founded on solid evidence
* Support the appropriate ecosystem / systems mindset, enabling and supporting building brick and library methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness
* Responsible for the design of multiple studies at different phases of the design process, and ability to execute
* Ability to visualize and present research findings as actionable insights for the product delivery process
* Able to supervise the work quality of other researchers
* Give research direction and make research decisions for the tribe at large
* Accountable for alignment across tribes and helps drive alignment in new areas
* Five or more years of experience delivering research results
* Developing knowledge of multiple product disciplines
* Developing ability to attract and retain talent
* Demonstrated ability to act as a discipline champion for research contributing to discipline excellence
* Active role driving design planning, estimation, and prioritization at a tribe level
* Demonstrated ability to incorporate business thinking into the product development process
* Demonstrated communication skills to communicate positions within the tribe
* Developing communication skills to communicate positions within the larger design team
* Proactively identifies and shares new processes and techniques
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio or project work that is available for review.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...