As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
* Manage specific projects or a portfolio of projects within OPT for the multi-year "Application and Infrastructure Modernization" (AIM) program
* Program scope across the OPT portfolio of ~370 applications includes modernizing applications and adopting cloud, resolving technical infrastructure and application breaks, migrating applications to the new data centers, and fulfilling other firm-wide requirements such as remediating Internet Explorer to Chrome
* Monitor project and program progress by driving end to end infrastructure and application deliverables, regularly tracking the budget, and driving issue resolution and risk mitigation as necessary
* Collect and analyze data, and act on discrepancies or issues within the Demand Management, Financials, and Planning activities of specific projects and for the portfolio
* Communicate effectively with application teams, program teams, and management regarding project or program status and impediments
* Work with application teams and Demand Management to ensure projects are properly prioritized and scheduled in the application's book of work
* Navigate a very large group of application teams and co suppliers, and identify creative approaches to more efficiently obtain key data points and updates
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...