Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally -and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 4+ years of hands-on experience in Application Production support, preferably in financial services industry.
* Must have worked in Unix or Linux environment including profiency in shell scripting
* Experience in a relational database including SQL update and query scripts
* Experience in Python programming is mandatory.
* Knowledge of scheduling tools like Autosys/Control-M is a plus.
* Working knowledge of development toolsets like BitBucket, Git, Jenkins, IntelliJ etc to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Understanding of Cloud technology and DevOps
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Weekend and shift-offset (early start or late end, Central Time) work will be required as part of a shared rotation, with compensatory time off for weekend work.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...