As an experienced Infrastructure Engineering professional, you'll be making decisions of a global and strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high-performing team to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of business drivers, you'll affect change and lead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices. Your team will be responsible for driving results and implementing multiple, complex programs that span the breadth of the business, and they'll look to you to provide the technical leadership to move them forward. And while you'll be part of a tight-knit team that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices, and JPMorgan Chase & Co. policies
* Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
* Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch, and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
* Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
* Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, Python)
* Experience maintaining and operating a Cognos reporting environment
* Provide technical support to the Cognos power users; Document Cognos standards and procedures and provide production support; Implement and maintain Cognos security
* Interface with Cognos Corporation for technical support; Create and maintain scripts and evaluate new releases of software;
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...