A key responsibility of the GT & DPS Workforce Strategy Change Management Team is to enable our people to deliver against their organizations ambitious multi-year agenda. The team works to strategize, design, build and implement initiatives that drive both organizations towards the future. It is imperative that we continuously monitor how change is being adopted across the organizations and use data to improve our change strategy.
We are looking for a VP to join this dynamic and ambitious team. This position will be working on one of the team's key strategic programs - Manager Excellence. Manager Excellence - a multi-year initiative focused on the critical role of the people manager. The goal of this initiative is to drive stronger relationships within teams, especially between managers and their directs. Manager Excellence is rooted in clear expectations that will impact the whole management lifecycle from recruitment & onboarding to performance development & recognition. The role will have the opportunity to work on activities across the breath of the management lifecycle, driving high scale impact to the GT & DPS organizations.
The role will be based in Plano. Travel may be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Conduct a current state assessments, gap and root cause analysis on manager population in order to identify opportunities for development, prioritize offerings and offer targeted solutions to client base
* Lead development of a Manager Excellence run book, highlighting the suite of offerings GT/DPS teams, hub / site leads are able to leverage for broader roll out of engagement activities
* Identify, scope, build and implement change/learning activities to be rolled out across GT & DPS. Partner with Leadership Edge and DOT Learning as needed.
* Identify ways to deliver innovative organizational development solutions for managers by partnering across the firm (functions, lines of business, regions) to drive best practices, consistency, and measure impact
* Support the syndication and marketing of Manager Excellence initiatives and events across GT & DPS organizations
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 6-10 years of organizational development and/or strategy experience in a fast paced corporate environment
* Experience in both analyzing business needs and designing, developing and evaluating training
* Experience in multi-level content delivery and design to impact all aspects of the organization whilst retaining an engaging narrative that binds all groups together
* Ability to partner across a large, global firm (e.g. across LOBs, regions, functions, levels)
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient data analysis skills (quantitative and qualitative) and ability to identify themes/trends
* Team-oriented, actively participating to foster a positive work environment with peers
* Ability to deliver results accurately, quickly, and efficiently while adapting to shifting priorities
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a 'can-do' attitude
* Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications - ability to build senior level presentations and materials
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans