As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. Design, architect, develop, and implement application software. Work with established technical specifications to develop and deliver defined functionality. Work with and adapt to constantly changing technologies. Work in on-shore and off-shore models. Read and understand business requirements; write functional requirements; develop detailed technical designs; and unit and system test applications. Support the changes and applications post-implementation by debugging, fixing, and participating in maintenance releases, as prescribed by management.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Spring framework (SpringBoot, Spring Cloud Services, AOP, and MVC).
* Experience building microservices using cloud technology (Cloud foundry or AWS).
* Proficiency in two or more framework/processes: GraphQL, Drools, CSS3, MyBatis, Activiti, Messaging (MQ), Application Performance testing and tuning
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills
* Experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...