As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
Your role is to work with our users, developers and DevOps teams to gather requirements, design, implement & support our platform. Your deep knowledge of Java, continuous delivery & testing will help our team meet our client's requirements. You will work on challenging projects ranging from delivering Cloud based micro-services, meta-programming, DSL & interpreter design to delivery of components to integrate with SQL / NoSQL DBs, Kafka & Spark. You will work as part of a global and diverse team, with clients across the globe
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages Java, or other JMV language such as Kotlin, Scala,
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Applied development experience in Java (knowledge of other JVM languages such as Kotlin or Scala a plus)
* Knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms
* Knowledge of architecture & design
* Hands-on experience of building distributed system with micro-services or server-less
* Hands-on experience of SQL and NoSQL databases
* Working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery best practice
* Knowledge of software best practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, encapsulation etc.
* Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes / micro-services / Spark / Kafka a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...