As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a technical program manager on the Partner Engineering team within Card Services, you will drive complex technology initiatives and deliver measurable results across Chase Co-Brand and Branded card partners. You will be at the intersection of business strategy and technical execution, so your experience understanding product roadmaps and business goals will be critical. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership with a strong ability to influence business stakeholders and multiple engineering teams. You will help identify opportunities to develop partner solutions that are broadly applicable while expanding our customer value proposition. As a lead, you'll challenge engineering teams to ensure that partner solutions are elegant, resilient, easy to integrate with and of the highest standards. You will play an integral role in making sure that partner initiatives deliver on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide risk & architecture guidelines.
We want technologists with strong technical expertise that can:
* Hit the ground running with an API-first mindset
* Operate at all levels & can straddle between technical deep-dives and business conversations seamlessly
* Help us scale and deepen our partner relationships with clever solutions
* Continue to position us in the lead among competitors.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages in particular, the Java/J2EE stack
* Experience with building APIs - RESTful APIs, SOAP APIs, Web Services.
* Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL.
* Advanced knowledge of architecture & application design processes.
* Experience with Jira and Confluence
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Ability to analyze business requirements and build execution plans in line with technology strategy
* Strong bias for action; ability to take ownership and think long-term.
* Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
* Passion for automating & excelling at identifying gaps in processes.
* Expert experience managing external partner relationships
* Understanding of financial controls and budget management
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...