The Asset and Wealth Management Operations Change Mobilization team partners with Operations, Technology and Business leadership to take the best of what we do, within and across LOBs, and drive deliberate cross-pollination across AWM Operations teams, promoting global process consistency and standards. We focus on evolving the organization's capabilities to move from lower to higher-value added tasks, and creating agile processes, teams and infrastructure that enable differentiated client experiences and outcomes. We follow a hypothesis-driven, data-informed approach to identify opportunities and employ co-design principles to create effective, scalable, well controlled solutions. Those solutions seek to differentially equip our people and support their development as Operations professionals of the future. We serve the broader organization and maintain a service-oriented attitude in all that we do.
Service Design Practice
Mission - A vibrant creative team making tangible the target Asset and Wealth Management (AWM) service experience and prototyping towards it.
Vision - to establish a new Service Design Practice that will serve the AWM business by enabling us to articulate a view of the end-to-end target service experience, engage a wide coalition of contributors, and prototype towards it.
What we mean by 'Service Design' - Service Design utilises Design Thinking, but extends beyond this. Service Design is grounded on 2 fundamental dimensions:
* Horizontal / end-to-end - Intentionally setting-out to understand the full end-to-end target service proposition and service experience of an organisation across all touch-points which a client or internal user client has with JP
* Vertical / full-stack organisational alignment - map and track outside-in from the desired client-experience, including the visible touch-points known and used by the end-client (aka front-stage), to the processes, people, policies, and tools required within the organisation to deliver this service experience (aka back-stage).
Service Designers design the end-to-end journey of a service, enabling a user to achieve their goals, and the business deliver an outcome. Their work may involve the creation of, or change to processes, products, and content across both digital and offline channels provided by different areas of the business.
Service Designers come from many backgrounds, and we are interested in those who, in addition to being an experienced Service Design practitioner, have depth in one or more of the following areas: Research, Visual Design & Illustration, Prototyping, Business Design and Value Proposition.
Your contribution at JP Morgan:
* With a bagful of activities at-the-ready backed-up by a deep knowledge of design thinking, you will be able to gather details for Service Design project proposals, support workshops that bring the user to the centre, defining an optimum service experience
* The artefacts you will help to deliver include Service Design Blueprints, illustrated journey maps, Concept Designs, Service Experience prototypes, Empathy Maps, and Value Proposition Proposals, for the creation and evolution of products and services
* You will be able to plan, conduct, report-on, and advocate for a variety of research methodologies
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You will be experienced, under no-illusions about the challenge, but resolute to embody the change you want to see as part of a team of design-thinkers who will support one-another.
* At least 3 years of applied Service Design experience
* Academic and applied deep knowledge in one of the following areas: Service Design, User Research, Illustration, Prototyping
* A passion for Customer Experience Design and its centrality to the future success of large organisations
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Strong project and people management skills
* Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe, Sketch, InVision, or other similar tools used widely in the design community
* Hands-on experience of designing for a variety of digital touch-points and non-digital channels
* A passion for creating services that resonate emotionally with people
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...